Zymewire is a Toronto-based SaaS company that has built game-changing technology to help sales teams accelerate revenue growth. Today we’re leaders in the life sciences space, but tomorrow we envision becoming the de facto service that sales professionals across all industries rely on to help them make the most informed decisions, take the most immediate action and be the most awesome at their unique jobs.
We carry out our mission through (1) keeping our customers at the heart of everything we do (2) maintaining an unrelenting curiosity about their challenges and work flows (3) constantly innovating (4) learning from each other, supporting each other and having fun while doing it. We’re currently a distributed team of 43 (you’d be lucky Zymer #44!), scattered across Canada, the UK, and South America.
Today more than 250 pharmaceutical and biotechnology service providers around the world trust Zymewire for their sales research. Our users are located in over 50 countries around the world and their companies range in size from start-ups to billion-dollar multinationals.
In the wake of the pandemic, we’re very grateful to say that we’ve seen continued growth in sales and that we’ve been successful in delivering sustained value to our clients. We are well-positioned to hire a new Customer Success Manager to help further support our growing client base.
Reporting to our Customer Success Team Lead, you’ll immerse yourself deeply in the unique workflows of our users around the world. You’ll become a trusted advisor to each designated customer by providing them with training, guidance and support that will help them get the most out of the platform. The feedback that you collect from our customers will be a critical lifeline for our engineering team, and you’ll play a role in shaping the future of the product. You’ll experience the impact of your efforts daily, as our customers often rave about how much we’ve simplified their day-to-day work!
- Striving to reach team-based goals by working closely with other members of the Customer Success team to maximize levels of engagement across the entire Zymewire client base
- Managing and growing a designated book of accounts within the wider client base
- Developing a deep understanding of customers’ strategic priorities to help them derive business value from Zymewire
- Helping to define and develop processes and strategies to increase retention, identify expansion opportunities and mitigate churn risk
- Leading 1:1 product onboarding sessions with customers to help them set up their accounts, and leading subsequent product training sessions thereafter
- Acting as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Zymewire can better serve our customers
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. business development, data, product, new market development) to deliver effective solutions to customers centred on their desired outcomes
- Using Salesforce to maintain diligent administrative records for each customer, including the documentation of conversations
- Leading the management and resolution of user questions and technical requests
- A people person who is deeply passionate about and skilled at developing strong business relationships
- Someone who takes pride in contributing to the success of others, and is willing to go above and beyond to help them get there
- An excellent communicator who can effectively convey ideas and emotions via email, phone, video conferencing and in-person interactions
- A life-long learner who prioritizes personal development and strives for continuous growth
- Someone who is metrics-oriented and is motivated to achieve goals
- A naturally curious individual who is eager to understand why and how things work
- Someone who is detail-oriented (so you’ll notice that we’d like you to mention ‘Baymax’ in your cover letter)
- An optimist who persists in the face of challenges
- Instances where you’ve acquired new knowledge quickly
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally one in which you supported enterprise clients
- Experience working at a SaaS company and/or in the, biotech/pharma/medical device industries
- Experience with upselling and meeting sales targets
- Experience using Salesforce, preparing contracts, and invoicing
- Help shape the future of a bootstrapped and profitable Canadian tech company
- Earn yourself some equity (employee options make up 20% of the value of the company at all times)
- Be a part of a tightly-knit team with a thriving hybrid culture
- Three weeks paid vacation + paid statutory holidays
- If based in Toronto, enjoy a dedicated work space at our open-concept office (located in the Junction Triangle) and enjoy the benefits of in-person interactions with colleagues 3 days per week
- Upgrade your home office setup with our remote or hybrid stipend
- Join us for our annual all-company retreat when we reach our goals (past destinations include Bermuda, Iceland, and Costa Rica)
- Earn additional paid vacation days with continued learning ($1000 annual stipend for courses and classes )
- Take part in our Employee Giving Program (you choose the causes and the company provides the funds)
- Basic and extended health and dental benefits
- Paid and topped-up maternal and parental leave
If the successful candidate is based in the Greater Toronto Area, she/he/they can choose to participate in our hybrid experience, by working from home 2 days/week, while enjoying the benefits of in-person interactions at our Toronto office 3 days/week.
If our successful CSM is based elsewhere in Canada, he/she/they will work remotely 100% of the time.
- Base salary between 55-65K CAD + monthly bonuses based on performance
- The target start date for this role is January 31st, 2022, but can be flexible according to the availability of the successful candidate.
Already picturing your first day as our next Customer Success Manager? Apply now with your cover letter and resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
Zymewire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.